Glamorous jewelry on the Golden Globe Red Carpets
Wow! La La Land, the most successful movie in the history of the Golden Globes, is certainly on my wishlist for this week! The movie won 7 awards, including the one for Best Film.
The Golden Globes ceremony is seen as the opening of fashion season and for many the occasion to watch what jewelry the stars are wearing. Hectic times for pr agencies and stylists as magazines and blogs seem to be sometimes almost more interested in what the stars wear instead of the cultural relevance of movies. But oh my, who wears important jewelry better than those gracious actors and actresses? Longing to see who wore what?
Tracee Ellis Ross, daughter of Diana Ross, wearing Pasquale Bruni jewelry
The Golden Globes event, jewelry sparkles everywhere
I don’t know about you, but I guess every country has their own local styling hero’s that are consulted by local media for their opinion on dresses, who wore what and who wore it best and silly stuff like that. I may not always like that part of the business, but I am still a jewelry blogger and I understand completely how events like this, can put jewelry into the limelight.
And whenever jewelry gets a great deal of attention, I am happy.
Sarah Jessica Parker wore Fred Leighton and Reese Witherspoon sparkled with Tiffany & Co. The much praised actress Meryl Streep wore 13.62ct diamond earrings by Harry Winston. Below, the rings on Drew Barrymore were from Harry Winston (value; 2.5 million approx.) Lily Collins was also wearing Harry Winston, apparently a vintage set of earrings and the bracelets on Kristen Bell are 115ct diamond bracelets again by the beautiful Harry Winston company.
The biggest and brightest stars and the jewelry brands they wear
The jewelry on events like the Golden Globe, is always stunning, extremely expensive, almost always borrowed and often very classic. The diamonds worn by the various actresses on that red carpet alone can possibly resolve all the financial problems of your local town, but damn….this is the occasion, the moment to shine for the biggest and brightest of jewelry brands.
Sienna Miller wearing a stunning pearl necklace by Tiffany & Co, the ever glamorous Heidi Klum showing off a pair of dazzling Lorraine Schwartz earrings, Emma Stone holding her Golden Globe has chosen Tiffany & Co and Viola Davis wore one of the most stunning bracelets; a 74.22ct diamond bracelet by Harry Winston
Breathtaking diamonds by Harry Winston, LeVian, Tiffany & Co and many others!
Enjoy the Harry Winston diamonds, the Lorraine Schwartz extraordinary earrings, the jewelry by LeVian, Pasquale Bruni, Tiffany & Co and many others…And should you love to see who actually won awards, scroll down for the final list of winners!
Trace Lysette wore jewelry by LeVian, Hearts on Fire and Yvel. The jewelry shown are all by Yvel.
Red carpet jewelry by LeVian
Miranda Kerr was wearing Hearts on Fire
Kristin Cavallari wore the beautiful pastel jewelry from Doves by Doron Paloma. The jewelry around her is by Doves
These photo's aren't from the latest Golden Globe party, but Lorraine Schwartz is a jewelry name popping up everywhere on red carpet events and I wanted to show you why. These pieces are Showstoppers! The rings that Kim Kardeshian and her husband exchanged were also by this glam brand.
The actual Golden Globe Winners!
- Best Film Drama: Moonlight
- Best Actress Drama: Isabelle Huppert- Elle
- Best Actor Drama: Casey Affleck- Manchester by the Sea
- Best Film: La La Land
- Best Actress Comedy: Emma Stone- La la Land
- Best Actor tv Series: Donald Glover- Atlanta
- Best Film Director: Damien Chazelle- La la Land
- Best Tv Series: The Crown- Netflix
- Best Actress TV series: Claire Foy- The Crown
- Best Actor TV movie/ Mini Movie: Tom Hiddleston- The Night manager
- Best Foreign Language Movie: Elle ( yeay, a Dutch director movie!)
- Best Animated Film: Zootopia
- Best Screenplay: La la Land
- Best Actor: Ryan Gosling- La la Land
- Best Supporting Actress tv movie: Olivia Colman- The Night manager
- Best Supporting Actress in a motion picture: Viola Davis- Fences
- Best Original Song: La la Land- City of Stars
- Best Filmscore: La la Land
- Best Supporting actor in a tv serie: Hugh Laurie- The Night manager
- Best Miniseries/ TV movie: An American Crime story- The People vs O.J. Simpson
- Best Actress in a TV Movie: Sarah Paulson
- Best TV series- Comedy: Atlanta
- Best Actress TV series: Tracee Ellis Ross- Black-ish
- Best Actor in a TV serie: Billy Bob Thornton- Goliath
- Best Supporting Actor in a Movie: Aaron Taylor Johnson- Nocturnal Animals