Tiffany increases profit growth by 50% in the first quarter of 2014

By Esther Ligthart on Thursday, 22 May 2014, in News

Tiffany & Co have reported a 50% profit growth in the first quarter of 2014. The company earned $126 million in these three months. Global net sales grew 13% to $ 1 billion.

Michael Kowalski Tiffany 2014

Michael J. Kowalski, Tiffany & Co

It’s European shops had an increase of 9% ( $101 million) and the American total sales increased 8% to $439 million. The Asia Pacific part rose 17% to $261 million.

Michael J. Kowalski said: Strength in fine and statement jewelry sales continued, while sales of our new or expanded jewelry collection accelerated, led by our Atlas collection.

Tiffany Atlas Collection

 

 

I am curious to see whether this is a positive sign for the whole jewelry industry. Will clients globally turn back to buy jewelry again? Or is it one company that has a name and a very strong marketing approach showing us their successes?

http://www.jewelleryfocus.co.uk/11419-11419

Tiffany sales increase-2014

Leave a comment

You are commenting as guest. Optional login below.

Jewelry news

Little diamonds in your inbox ;)

0
Shares

LOVE what you see?

Close

Hit the buttons to follow me!

0
Shares